Looking for an easy, crowd pleasing appetizer to bring to the party? From tail-gating, to New Year’s Eve, birthday parties, to casual get togethers, this spinach and artichoke dip is EASY to prepare and will please EVERY palette!
PROS of this Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe:
- Easy to make (basically, you end up throwing everything in one pot on the stove)
- Tastes GREAT (I’ve tried a few different recipes, but this is by far the best!)
- Many people have compared this to Applebee’s Spinach & Artichoke Dip, most say this version is even better
- Everyone will love it (personally, I love anything spicy, but only half of my family like spice, but when I make this, everyone dives in :)
- After you make it on the stove you can throw it in a crock-pot to keep warm
Spinach and Artichoke Dip INGREDIENTS:
- 8oz cream cheese (reduced fat is ok)
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1½ – 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, pressed
Please visit Natasha’s Kitchen for the preparation instructions.
ADJUSTMENTS I’VE MADE:
– I don’t use the full amount of artichokes or spinach, adjust according to your preference.
– I also leave out the jalapeños called for in the original recipe. Like I mentioned above, not everyone in my family likes the spice, plus I don’t think it needs it (and I LOVE jalapeños!)
Let’s keep in touch:
Most Popular right now: