Looking for support on the decluttering and simplifying journey? Need accountability and encouragement to reach your goals?? This might be for you!!
I’m honored that you’re here! It would be MY PRIVILEGE to help & support you. I know it isn’t easy, but simplifying our home is the most worthwhile thing I’ve ever done for my family and for myself.
Below, I’ll share more details about what you can expect from the group. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below (often others have the same question!) and I’ll get back to you!
All my love,
THE MINIMAL MOM PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP MEMBERSHIP
WHAT: This is a private Facebook group that can be joined by paying a monthly membership fee
COST: $11/month (cancel anytime!)
– Support for those going through the simplifying & decluttering process
– Daily video posts by myself with guided decluttering tasks
– Monthly themes & weekly group challenges with prizes
– The opportunity to ask questions specific to your process (post pictures, or just describe the dilemma and we’ll all offer ideas & support)
– Biweekly Live guided decluttering sessions in specific areas of your home. Ask questions during the event or submit them prior to the session (replays available directly following).
– Weekly highlight emails so you know that you didn’t miss anything important :)
DECEMBER CHALLENGE: December Declutter Calendar
For the month of December we’re doing quick daily decluttering tasks to help get ready for Christmas!
Our goal with the calendar is to keep us in the groove of doing a little bit every single day — this is the secret to success!
If we can keep our house tidied up and be really aware of the stuff that’s coming into our home, we’ll be in a really great place in January!
At the end of the month, anyone who completes the entire calendar will be entered to win some awesome prizes!
So if you want some extra accountability in the kindest and most accepting group on the internet, we hope you’ll decide to join us! :)
What a Sample Daily Video Looks Like:
(Again, this all takes place in a private Facebook group that you’ll gain access to when you join.)
This is best suited for:
– MESSY PEOPLE!!! Ok, you don’t have to be messy, but if no other “program” has worked for you, I think we could be friends :)
– In Process: Those currently going through the decluttering process looking for support & community from like-minded friends
– Through the Woods: Those who have gone through the process and would like to share what they’ve learned by supporting & encouraging others.
– Supporters: Anyone who would like to support our channel (whether they use the group or not :)
While this isn’t a faith-based group, we want to be upfront that we may mention our Christian faith from time to time. We want this to be a safe place for friends of all faith walks to discuss how their beliefs impact the decisions they’re making and motivation for simplifying. If this would turn you off, it may not be the right fit!
**NOTE: This is an ongoing monthly membership for $11/month (cancel anytime), and we continually do different games, challenges, book studies & areas of focus to keep momentum going & get a TON done!
AND, with the support of this INCREDIBLE community behind you, we know you’ll be successful — even if you’ve failed at simplifying and decluttering in the past!
I truly can’t say enough good things about this kind and encouraging group. If you need someone to cheer you on and provide support, we’re here for YOU!
Cancel Anytime! Join, take a look around. If you like it, keep it. If not, cancel ANYTIME! No hard feelings ;)
Why are you charging for this group?
Two main reasons:
1) To limit the size and attract those who are currently on the journey and not still in the information gathering stage.
2) So that I can dedicate as much time and attention to it as possible! I remember what it was like to simplify my home and I would have loved daily support!
Why not create a course?
I’ve done that, too! In January 2021, I launched a brand new course called Take Your House Back together with Cas from Clutterbug and Dana from A Slob Comes Clean. Get all the details and register here!!
You can also check out my new workbook & course that launched December 2021: Declutter Your Home in 15 Minutes a Day
>> Spiral-bound workbook
>> Digital workbook
>> Companion course
We put A LOT of thought into the best place to host this group. Fortunately and unfortunately, Facebook offers the most robust platform for a group, with Facebook Live, the ability to create announcements, share videos and more!
What if I’m not on Facebook?
You’ll have to create an account to join, unfortunately, there is no way around that. But you don’t have to use the account for anything else!
How do I access the Facebook community?
Once you sign up you’ll receive instructions on how to request access to the private Facebook group. If you don’t currently use Facebook, you can create an account without any details or friends and access the group that way.
Do you offer refunds?
We don’t at this time, but you may cancel at anytime and your access will end at the end of the month.
When will my membership renew?
Membership will renew each month on the same date that you joined. So if you join on Feb 22, it will renew on the 22nd of each month. Cancel anytime!
How is payment processed?
Currently payments are processed through either a PayPal subscription or a monthly credit card transaction.
>> Click HERE TO JOIN!
Please contact us here and we’ll do our best to respond promptly!
Thank you and I can’t wait to get to know you better in the group!
Dawn (and Tom, too!!)
What’s next after you join?
You’ll be redirected to a welcome page with a link to the Facebook Group where you can request access using the email address that you registered with.
(Again, you’ll have to complete the paid membership registration to receive access and to see the posts in the group. Click here to join)