Looking for a fun fall dessert that will impress your guests? This Candy Corn Bundt Cake is an autumn favorite that looks fancy but is SO easy to make!
The cake starts with a white cake mix. Then you add in sour cream and cheesecake pudding…do you see where this is going? It’s impossible for it not to turn out perfectly moist!
This is how to make this delicious Candy Corn Bundt Cake!
1 – 15.25 oz. white cake mix
1 – 3.4 oz. pkg. cheesecake instant pudding
1 1/2 cup sour cream
4 egg whites
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Yellow & orange food coloring
RESERVE FOR DECORATION:
1 container cream cheese frosting
1 cup candy corn
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a stand mixer, hand mixer or by hand until well combined.
3. Divide batter into three dishes. Leave one dish white, mix one with yellow and one with orange food coloring.
4. Generously spray Bundt cake pan with cooking spray. Pour in white batter and spread with a spoon. Then add orange better and then yellow, gently spreading the batter out between each layer.
5. Bake for 45-52 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out slightly coated but not wet. Don’t over bake! Remove from oven and let stand in pan for 20 minutes.
6. Invert onto plate or cake stand. Let cool to touch before frosting.
Time to decorate!
The easiest way to frost a Bundt cake is with a container of pre-made frosting. I put it in a gallon Ziploc bag and cut off the corner to use like a piping bag.
For an easier alternative, warm the frosting in the microwave and pour all over the Bundt cake to cover the top and sides, allowing some of the icing to pool in the center.
Next, decorate with your candy corn!
Then, serve the Candy Corn Bundt Cake to your guests at your next fall celebration and listen to all of their compliments!!!
It makes a beautiful centerpiece at any fall gathering, Halloween celebration or Thanksgiving, too!
I hope you enjoy this Candy Corn Bundt Cake as much as we did!
Happy Bundt cake making!
Don’t have a Bundt cake pan? Get one on Amazon!
Save this to Pinterest
Need more Bundt cake ideas?? We have them!
>> LIGHT LEMON BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
>> ROBIN’S NEST EASTER BUNDT CAKE (EASY SPRING CAKE RECIPE!)
>> THE BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE VANILLA BUNDT CAKE